Today is June 1st, 2016 and that means 2 things...
1. The beginning of hurricane season
2. Top top baby names for last month are in!
I will get right to it... Here is the list:
- Isaiah - God's helper; salvation of God; the Lord helps me
- Aaliyah - To ascend; rising, ascending
- Fortino - lucky
- Kimbo - Cyneburg's meadow
- Aarika - Alternate Spelling: Erika Erica Ericka.
- Brooklyn - Water; Stream
- Ximena - Unknown
- Kaylee - Pure; Innocent
- Noah - Comfort; peaceful
- Aahan - Dawn / Morning
- Milani - gentle caress
- Liam - Resolute protector
- Serenity - peaceful disposition
- Kelsey - Brave
- Zeya - Success
- Dariel - Dearly loved; Open; open; from Airelle
- Elijah - Jehovah is God; the Lord is my God
- Prism - Unknown
- Valeria - Brave
- Majesty - royal bearing, dignity
- Marlie - Child of light; Bitter; marshy meadow
- Gabriel - God is my strength
- Canyon - footpath
- Hayes - Surname
- Josiah - Jehovah has healed; Jehovah helps
- Kiah - From the beautiful place
- Cadence - Rhythmic flow of sounds
- Aryana - noble.
- Darren - Great; Rocky hill
- Rafael - God has healed
- Aaralyn - With song
- Amahle - The beautiful ones.
- Kailani - sea and sky; sea, sky
- Janelle - God is gracious.
- Zion - A sign; highest point
- Bentley - From the moors; bent grass meadow
- Raina - Queen
- Amir - Prince
- Addisyn - Joyful; Kind
- Harlyn - army land
- Paisley - Unknown
- Ella - All
- Jack - God is gracious
- Elora - Laurel crown; The crown of victory
- Ivy - Ivy
- Love - Affection; love, affection
- Samantha - Name of God
- Kyrie - lord
- Frankie - Free
- Bella - Beautiful
My favorite girl names on the list are Kaylee, Bella and Brooklyn; My favorite boy names are Kyrie and Isaiah.
What do you think?